Sales & Marketing Executive
I have specialised in selling properties in Coorparoo and surrounding areas for over 27 years and have reached over $300 million in sales. I love living in Coorparoo Heights and have extensive knowledge of the area. My family connection in the area extends over 80 years. My reputation as a trustworthy agent has brought a strong network of satisfied clients and referral business and is evidence of my ability to achieve their objectives whether as a Vendor or Purchaser. My commitment remains with my clients to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
Honesty, innovation, unrivalled service, a dedication to our profession, an ability to anticipate client needs and consummate negotiation skills are what separate top agents from average ones. It costs you no more to have the best real estate Salesperson.
You deserve the best agent and I confidently say that I am among the best agents working in the best agency in the area.
Past Accolades include
* Elite Performer years 2007-2011
* First Prize Annual and Quarterly Courier Mail Excellence Awards
* Courier Mail Marketing Excellence Award
* Top 4 Sales Achievers in the Brisbane South of the River Zone
* Top 5 Value of Sales in the Inner Zone and South of the River
* Top 1 Sales Achiever at Ray White Coorparoo
* Life member of the prestigious Alan White Club for outstanding sales achievement with Elite Sales Consultant Status
* Top 5 Achiever for Ray White in Queensland
* Top 20 Achiever for Ray White in Australia
* Exclusive Premier Club member
* Significant Achievement Awards in recognition of outstanding dedication and contribution in my marketplace
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR SALE
Your home is a very valuable asset and deserves excellent presentation come sale time. Proper presentation is key to an outstanding result at sale time. Below are some tips and tricks for you that will make a difference.
* Ensure your house is clean and tidy
* Consider hiring furniture or employing the talents of a Home Stager. Another opinion is always welcome.
* Make sure all doors work well.. handles turn and lock smoothly, and doors do not jam.
* Open curtains to allow as much light as possible.
* Check all lights, replace any blown globes.
* Remove clutter.
* Rub lavender oil into door-jambs for a soothing aroma.
* Replace all cracked or broken glass.
* Make sure all gates work well.. handles turn and lock smoothly, and gates do not jam.
* Remove leaf litter/ sticks from gutters.
* Replace broken fences or missing palings
* Mow the lawns and tidy gardens.
INSPECTIONS / OPEN HOME
* Try to be out when buyers inspect. Buyers will feel more comfortable and will be able to better visualise living there.
* Make sure the house is a comfortable temperature and all the lights are on and curtains open.
* Turn light music on and brew some coffee before each inspection (freshly ground is best) as the aroma creates pleasant associations for buyers.
* Ensure your agent knows what makes your house a home. Explain why it is special for you, point out its highlights. This will help when preparing advertising materials and showing the home to potential buyers at inspections.
If you would like clarification regarding any of the above, I am more than happy to provide any advice, information or tradesmen referrals you may need.
- 2016 - Significant Settled Commission $6 million
- 2015 - 2016 Premier Member
- 2014 - 2015 Premier Member