Quirky Retro Home… Freshly Painted Inside
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
This 3 bedroom postwar home is located just a short stroll to Majestic Park, local restaurants and cafes, transport and Whites Hill Shopping Village. Freshly Painted & Polished Floor Boards. The home features:
- 3 bedrooms, main bedroom with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Freshly painted in neutral tones internally
- Front balcony with outlook over parkland
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Lounge opens to front balcony
- Kitchen with dishwasher and built-in breakfast bar
- Rear covered entertaining area
- Large rear Garden
- Pets may be considered upon application
Please register your details with our office to be notified of inspection changes.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- PETS ON APPLICATION
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.