Amazing Colonial home in a prime position!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Enter via a delightful welcoming front verandah through central hallway to beautiful arched lounge and dining rooms through the meals area and kitchen and out to a spacious rear deck overlooking the landscaped treed leafy rear garden for effortless entertaining and celebrations with family and friends.
* Carefully modernised retaining desirable features of its era
* 3 spacious bedrooms (2 opening through French doors to side verandah with lattice for privacy & 3rd bedroom with study nook also opens to side verandah
* Office adjoins formal living room
* Modern kitchen with corner pantry & dishwasher ... surrounded by beautiful windows and overlooking the rear deck & trees
* Fully renovated bathroom up plus laundry and bathroom under house
* Wraparound front verandah with lattice entry doors covered with a recreated traditional rolled iron roof
* Split level deck with cosy coffee/reading alcove
* Living all on one level in the quality central location near the vibrant Coorparoo Junction upgrade
* Clean open concrete storage area, laundry, 2nd bathroom and accommodation for 2 cars under house
* Air conditioned + cast iron pot belly stove for warm winters
* 3000L water tank
* Fully fenced
* Within coveted Coorparoo State School catchment, walk to Villanova College, sports fields, excellent BUZ express bus services via Busway to CBD & Queensland University Campus and Carindale Westfield; cycle to work via bikeway to Southbank and CBD, minutes to the South East Freeway to CBD and beyond
For more information please contact Ray White Coorparoo for inspection times.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.