RENOVATED GORGEOUS FAMILY HOME!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Traditional charm meets modern convenience in this large 3 bedroom home. Perfect for professionals or families with young or older children. All bedrooms & living are on the same level which is perfect for younger children BUT if you have teenagers wanting a bit of privacy the position of the 2nd & 3rd bedroom at the rear of the home will suit!
- Closed in sun room with extensive scenic views
- Formal air conditioned living area + large formal dining area
- Eat in kitchen at the rear of the property with near new oven & stove top
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms with cupboards, main with air conditioning
- Large covered timber deck off the kitchen area flowing out to the low maintenance yard! Partially fenced with gorgeous hedging, shrubs and lemon tree!
- Loads of storage underneath the house + internally with cupboards fit in the hallway
- Double lock up garage
- Walking distance to Greenslopes Private Hospital, public transport & other amenities
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.