This property is available now.
SPACIOUS UNIT IN HEART OF COORPAROO
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Next Steps:Ask a question
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
This spacious top level unit with generous living and large north facing covered balcony with a little glimpse of the city lights is vacant and ready to occupy immediately. Such a convenient location near the heart of the action in popular Coorparoo with shopping, boutique cafes, restaurant precinct and every necessity close to your doorstep
* Two generous built in bedrooms separated by living room for privacy, main with ensuite, plus bathroom and internal laundry for your convenience.
* Spacious central open plan lounge and dining serviced by modern kitchen with dishwasher lead to a large balcony perfect for gatherings with family and friends.
* Well maintained complex has landscaped tropical gardens with pool for cooling swims on hot summer days as well as access to acres of park lands.
* Airconditioning and ceiling fans in the bedrooms for your comfort.
* Large 2 door lockup garage with storage space.
* Secure entry to building for your peace of mind.
* Leave the car at home.. Short walk to Coorparoo Train Station and to a choice of bus services to CBD, Queensland University Campus and beyond.. Cycle to work via the bikeway to Southbank and CBD.
* Stroll to Coorparoo Junction for excellent groceries and shopping at Woolworths and Coles, quality coffee and 'Coorparoo Square' development that will include 10 cinema Dendy complex, chic bars and dining plus market square, stage one set for completion this year.
* Adjacent to sports fields and parks for exercise and recreation.
Contact us today to book an inspection.
If there are no registrations for inspection then that inspection may not proceed.
Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. You will need to read the terms of the Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
133m² / 0.03 acres
2 garage spaces
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.