Character Filled Private Oasis
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting high and proud with Colonial grandeur and original style, this home is the definition of a tropical oasis and traditional Cannon Hill living.
From the moment you enter the front gate, you feel the colonial charm and tranquility of this home. This Queensland Colonial cottage has been meticulously maintained by its current owner and is available for your immediate enjoyment.
Be captivated by its original features including, Hoop Pine and hardwood timber floors, high VJ timber walls, solid traditional glass and timber doors, sash windows and a stunning original ornate enclosed front entry verandah.
The first level boasts, 2 good size bedrooms, 1 luxury bathroom, separate sitting/reading room and an open plan lounge which leads onto the fabulous covered deck. On this level, there is also a well-appointed kitchen with modern appliances that is positioned perfectly to serve your family and guests on the back deck - perfect for all year round living and entertaining. This large deck area overlooks the magnificent fully landscaped back yard which has plenty of room for the kids to play and multiple decked areas to sit and relax.
Walk downstairs from the deck and you will be surprised by the enormous built-in Bali' style saltwater spa and huge master bedroom which is complete with its own media room and amazing ensuite bathroom and study - perfect luxurious parents' retreat.
Positioned only 6 Kms from the Brisbane CBD, with public transport nearby, close to shops, cafes, great schools, parks, cycle-ways and Minnippi Parklands this is easy convenient cosmopolitan living for your family to enjoy.
There are too many features to list and this home is a must to be inspected as there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle this home has to offer - so do not miss the opportunity to own and enjoy this Character Filled Private Oasis.
Call SHAWN WOOLF on 0478 669 328 to make a time to inspect.
- Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Split System Air-conditioning on both levels
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Timber Blinds throughout
- LG Dishwasher, DeLonghi Glass Cooktop, Stainless Steel ducted rangehood,
- Imperial Designer Oven, In-built under sink Water Filter.
- Wall heater in Bathroom
- Heated Saltwater Spa -with 2 pumps and LED Lighting
- 8 channel WatchGuard - 8 Camera Security system
- Video Door Phone & Intercom
- Downstairs wired for mood lighting and home theatre.
- Stone Spa bath in Downstairs Bathroom with heat pump.
- Insulation Bats in whole house
- 6000LT Water Tank and Pump
- Designer roller shade blinds to Front and back Decks.
- Upstairs bathroom plumbed for 2nd washing machine
- Large fully electric wired garden shed/workshop
- 1 Car Carport (that can fit 2 tandem cars) plus 1 off street car park.
- 3 Toilets
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Security Cameras
See all features
405m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.