Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
For the Connoisseurs of finer living, this much admired family residence offers timeless elegant charm carefully enhanced for gracious modern living by heritage architect Michael Stewart in one of Brisbane's most tightly held elite dress circles. On 812m2 in this commanding position among distinguished landmark homes you will be delighted by the spectacular 270 sweeping views from the mountains across the entire city and beyond. Desirably hidden away, this family treasure is meticulously finished to the highest standards blending traditional architecture with the considered craftsman-built extension adding a host of exceptional features.
From the enticing gated intercom entry to the welcoming foyer and gracious formal dining past the professional office with library to a generous open plan formal living accessing the light and breezy rear deck for sophisticated relaxation and lavish entertaining on a grand scale. The lower level offers informal living, with kitchenette and wine cellar, opening out to the inground salt water pool terrace and leafy landscaped gardens tucked away for children to play.
* Carefully renovated to showcase the classic features, including leadlight feature French doors, Colonial windows, rich polished Hoop Pine floors and elegant high ceilings.
* Secluded from the living area is the spacious parents' retreat with luxuriously appointed ensuite and walk in robe plus 2 double built in bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom with bath to soak away the stresses of the day.
* Lower level adds another 2 double bedrooms for older children or extended family and guests plus an extra family bathroom and laundry.
* Kitchenette in the downstairs family room allows for independent living if desired.
* Luxury designer Chef's kitchen with high quality Miele appliances, granite benchtops and walk in pantry positioned central to the formal dining and living for elegant dinners and casual parties.
* Stainless steel BBQ gas kitchen on the deck overlooking the jewel studded night sky for Queensland style outdoor entertaining.
* Roof top Attic with its own balcony offers a private retreat to unwind under the stars while sitting on top of the world.
* Zoned ducted air conditioning and a surround sound audio system on both levels.
* Back to base security for your peace of mind.
* Solar hot water system.
* Easy maintenance garden has an automated sprinkler system connected to water tank.
* Central to the area's quality dining and cafe precincts and only a short drive to Westfield Carindale for an extended array of variety shopping.
* Coorparoo Junction with a choice of excellent grocery shopping and the new Coorparoo Square' development that will include 10 screen Dendy cinema, dining, chic bars and market place only a short drive or stroll away.
* Choose from a selection of excellent commuter options.. Close to Riverside Expressway to CBD, Gold Coast and beyond, excellent BCC bus services including BUZ express to CBD & Queensland University Campus; cycle to work via Bikeway; just a few minutes' drive to all of the Southside hospitals.
* Family friendly with excellent schools, including Mt Carmel & St James Primary, Loreto & Villanova Colleges, CEGS Churchie', school bus services to a selection of others and within desirable Coorparoo State School catchment, close to popular Coorparoo parks for picnics and recreation.
* BCC Rates $1,075.65/ quarter.
Indulge your family with a lifestyle only a few can enjoy!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
812m² / 0.2 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.