Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Great Indoor Outdoor Entertainer
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy life with everything that counts for easy family living at your doorstep in this 5 bedroom stylish and spacious rendered brick home programmed for pleasure. From the breezy North East facing front balcony looking out to the Whites Hill leafy nature reserve back through open plan living on the upper floor to the generous rear entertainers' deck with access down to the upgraded inground salt pool, lower terrace and landscaped garden.. Internal stairs lead to a spacious open rumpus retreat with bedroom and bathroom for on the lower level perfect for a teenager or guests with potential to adapt for dual living if required.
* Comprising 4 bedrooms (3 built in with queen size main) and family bathroom on upper level.
* 5th built in double bedroom and bathroom on lower level.
* Rich polished hardwood floors throughout
* Large modern kitchen with ample storage and double drawer S/S Fisher & Paykel dishwasher.
* Large rear deck with insulated roof located off the kitchen and living, perfect for BBQs and parties with family and friends.
* Nicely styled bathrooms.
* Airconditioning and ceiling fans for comfort all year round.
* Security screens * 2 car accommodation under house plus loads of storage.
* Potential for a little improvement to further appreciate your asset.
* Situated on an easy maintenance 544m2 block in a quiet street only a short stroll to the bush tracks of the nature reserve.
* Central to a variety of lifestyle facilities including choice restaurant and boutique cafe precincts, popular Majestic Park for picnics and play, Whites Hill shopping, sports fields and tennis centre for exercise and relaxation.
* A choice of public transport options for a stress free commute.. Excellent BCC bus services including BUZ express to CBD and beyond; park and ride via Coorparoo Train Station.
* Easy access to the north and south freeways; approximately 11 minutes to CBD via the M3.
* A choice of prestigious private and state schools in vicinity within Holland Park State School catchment, walk to Loreto College, Mt Carmel primary, close to CEGS Churchie', Villanova College and school and BCC bus services to a selection of others.
* Coorparoo Junction redevelopment underway including a 10 screen Dendy cinema complex, retail, bar, quality shopping and restaurant precinct and market hall.
* BCC Rates $572.64/ quarter.
The home is an absolute must to inspect as the owner is committed to sell!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Security Screens
See all features
544m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.