Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Gracious Lifestyle
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
This delightful triple gabled Queenslander has been meticulously transformed into an exquisite family home sitting proudly on 701m2 in one of the best areas in the heart of Coorparoo so close to the CBD. Through the secure gated entry and manicured garden to the welcoming verandah, past elegant formal arched lounge and dining room to the spacious hexagonal deck overlooking an idyllic landscaped tropical garden and pool all creating the perfect environment for sophisticated entertaining with family and friends.
* So many enchanting features from a bygone era re imagined for today's modern living.
* Deluxe Silky Oak kitchen has W/I pantry and quality appliances, black granite benchtops and breakfast bar with a convenient servery to the rear deck.
* Lower paved terrace provides another outdoor entertainment area near the pool.
* Upper level features 3 double bedrooms (main suite with WIR, ensuite and timber French doors to the deck) with a stylish family bathroom.
* Lower level offers generous informal living, kitchenette, double bedroom with bathroom and teenager's ensuited room with built in cupboards perfect for a home office.
* Potential for dual living in the downstairs family lounge with its separate entry.
* Airconditioned, with a North Easterly aspect for cooling summer breezes and warming winter sun.
* Secure remote controlled gates and large remote entry 2 car garage with extra storage space.
* Side space for boat, caravan or additional car.
* Extensive solar panels for energy saving, plus 3 rainwater tanks.
* Ample storage and lockup tool room as well as garden shed.
* Charming character laden precinct only a short walk to the new 'Coorparoo Square' development that will include Dendy cinema, cafes, chic bars, shopping and entertainment.
* Family friendly neighbourhood with a choice of excellent schools, including Mt Carmel, St James primary, Loreto & Villanova Colleges, CEGS Churchie' and within the desirable Coorparoo State School catchment.
First time on the market for 20 years. The most discerning Buyers will not want to miss this one!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
701m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.