A Classic in Coorparoo
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Owners have bought elsewhere and are keen to sell.. This charming character home is a delightful surprise with a mix of charisma and modern design for a great lifestyle offering something for everyone. Ideal for families with plenty of space and separate areas with room to grow plus a versatile layout for those who seek the convenience of a home office with street presence.
An entertainers' haven with its established gardens, open plan rear layout including private side and rear decks positioned to captures glorious summer breezes and winter sunshine. The formal living and dining area is separated from the casual areas for intimate dinners with family and friends. A secluded lower entertainment terrace near the garden and inground saltwater pool is a delight for friends to gather and children to play.
* Sleek, contemporary stainless steel gourmet kitchen with CaesarStone benchtops and a fabulous wide island bench for the best chef with bi fold doors out to the back deck for easy party catering.
* 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 sleepouts and 2 car accommodation.
* 2 totally separate living areas with open family living flowing out to rear deck.
* 2 private decks and open elevated rear deck from living overlooking garden and pool out to the northeast with yard to run and play.
* Polished timber floors, high ornate plaster ceilings, with a mixture of VJs and plaster walls.
* A short stroll to nearby cafes, restaurants, shops and conveniences making life easy for busy families.
* 2 extra large lock-up store rooms for hobbies and projects plus laundry and toilet under house.
* Skip the rat race and work from home.. An excellent location for home office.
* Choose from a selection of quality public and private schools and excellent public transport options for the City commuter, easy access to Riverside Expressway to CBD, Gold Coast and beyond.
* Central to Coorparoo's finest dining and boutique cafe precincts for weekend brunches as well as shopping centres, including Westfield Carindale, IGA Market Place and Samuel Street Shopping Village all close by for your convenience.
* Close to popular Majestic Park, White's Hill sports grounds, Coorparoo Tennis Centre, leafy reserves for exercise and recreation.
* Coorparoo Square redevelopment underway with plans including a ten screen Dendy cinema complex, retail, chic bars, market place and restaurants just down the road.
* Brisbane City Council Rates $543.49/ quarter.
Such an eclectic mix of classic charm and modern style for a great family lifestyle..
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
655m² / 0.16 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.