Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Living with City Views.
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
With its commanding city views and rare two-street frontage, this sophisticated 3-level home offers stylish indoor and outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly to create the perfect haven for relaxed living, outdoor entertaining and poolside parties. Abundant light and space, sleek lines, and modern architectural materials pervade every level, from the neutral rendered and weatherboard faade to the stunning mix of warm Blackbutt timber, contemporary glass feature stair case and Blackbutt feature walls. This is a home where flair, luxury and lifestyle converge in complete harmony.
Key property features:
- 491 m2 newly-completed home with commanding views of the Gabba and CBD
- 3 storeys with internal lift
- Spacious games room with wet bar and access to pool deck and built in BBQ
- Undercover outdoor entertaining areas on the mid and upper levels, overlooking sparkling inground pool
- Frameless glass feature staircase with Blackbutt timber feature wall and custom lighting
- Sleek kitchen design and Ilve appliances including freestanding gas cooker, integrated dishwasher, steamer oven and microwave
- Gas lit stone clad feature fireplace
- Large home office
- Close proximity to restaurant dining, cafes and boutique shopping, Westfield Carindale, hospitals and Whites Hill Reserve, and easy access to the South-East Freeway and the CBD.
- Floor plans available on request.
30 Marian Street offers a rare mix of location, views, design, and lifestyle in an elevated area of Coorparoo.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
405m² / 0.1 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.