Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovate or Develop
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
You choose.. Restore this charming lady still in original condition with all of her classic elegant features (circa 1916) to her former glory or take advantage of the existing block split and redevelop.
On 810m2 on 2 lots with 27m frontage zoned Low Medium Residential you have the option to move the existing home over and capitalize on the development potential.
An opportunity seldom available to secure and create a wonderful lifestyle residence for your family on this huge block with so much room to landscape and to add a pool if desired in this family friendly and central locale. Imagination, planning and some hard work will reward you with a gracious dream home and a spacious garden for children to play
This prime position is perfectly located at the rear of the desirable Coorparoo State School and overlooking open leafy space to the north east to capture summer breezes and only a short stroll to the all-new vibrant Coorparoo Square with Dendy Independent Cinema, cafes, bars, restaurants, shopping and business precinct.
* Open to view by appointment.. Contact us to arrange an inspection.
* 810m2 with 2 lots (each frontage a generous 13m & 14m).
* L shaped verandah entry to arched separate lounge/dining with soaring ceilings, fret work and VJ walls plus family room adjoining the original kitchen at the rear perfect to open out and add a deck.
* Currently 3 bedrooms and sleepout however huge potential to lift and build under to accommodate a growing family.
* Large solid 2 car garage and workshop.
* Acres of school grounds directly opposite offering privacy and outlook, plus parks and wetland reserve close by.
* Such a convenient location for the commuter.. Short walk to a choice of excellent transport options in all directions.. train, express buses to CBD, Universities and major shopping centres as well as great access to North and South Coast freeways plus the inner city Bikeway to the CBD and beyond.
*The investment opportunity here is significant.. Bring your wishlist!
* BCC Rates $771/22/ quarter approximately.
Calling all Developers, Investors and Families.. With large blocks disappearing fast in the inner city you should investigate this one as soon as possible!!
This property is being sold by Negotiation and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
810m² / 0.2 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.