Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An exciting statement in contemporary design with a difference.. A private, low maintenance and individual tri level town home in a boutique complex of five.
Open plan ground floor living is positioned to capture cooling summer breezes from the front entry through to the very peaceful rear courtyard, BBQ deck and landscaped garden with its relaxing water feature. The upper levels offer 3 generous built in bedrooms (ensuited main) and family bathroom on the first floor and a large home office or TV room in the loft.
* Open plan living and dining with rich Spotted Gum timber floors and a cosy wood heater for winter nights.
* Gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, pantry and servery to the outside with adjacent dining through bi fold doors to the deck with gas BBQ connection for easy outdoor entertaining.
* Guest powder room and internal laundry on ground floor.
* Level 3 loft offers a spacious private office or retreat to escape with your favourite book and a quiet coffee.
* Ensuited Master bedroom has walk in robe and its own private balcony.
* Airconditioned with ceiling fans for your comfort; Vacu-Maid; CrimSafe; back to base security system; ample storage throughout.
* Bring your favourite small pet.
* Secure lock up garage with direct entry to the front door plus off street parking for a 2nd car.
* Ideally suited to professionals, downsizers and small families.
* Opposite Mt Carmel Primary and Church, Harmony Early Learning, with a choice of other childcare options nearby; within desirable Coorparoo State School catchment.
* Park with playground just down the street.
* Such a convenient location.. Excellent BCC public transport options for the CBD commuter; park and ride at Coorparoo train station; short cycle to bikeway to CBD and beyond.
* Excellent selection of quality grocery options just down the road at Coorparoo Junction, including the new 'Coorparoo Square' development with ten screen Dendy cinema complex, Aldi, retail, bars and dining.
* Close to Coorparoo's finest dining and boutique cafe precincts.
* Variety shopping at Westfield Carindale, Samuel Street Shopping Village and Martha Street precinct all close by.
* Brisbane City Council Rates $318.11/ quarter.
* Body Corporate fees $1,053.48/ quarter including Sinking Fund.
Ageless style and brilliant use of modern colours and timbers.. Nothing to compare and much to impress! Don't wait to see 'The Terrace Houses'.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.