Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
What a Rare Find
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
When size matters this special offering has it all. Stylishly renovated 3 bedroom apartment with generous living space in a quiet pocket in the heart of delightful suburban Coorparoo with everything at your doorstep.. Tucked away at the rear of the complex with secure intercom entry and an elevated leafy aspect positioned to capture all the cooling summer breezes.
* Fully modernised solid cavity brick unit with new kitchen, bathrooms, timber flooring, carpets and freshly painted all ready to just move in and unpack.
* Spacious lounge and dining opening to the side balcony.
* Gourmet kitchen with modern marble look benchtops, ceramic hotplate, stainless steel oven, new dishwasher and ample storage.
* Bedrooms are separated by a hallway for privacy and secluded living.
* The family bathroom has a full bath to soak away the stresses of the day, as well as walk in robe and ensuite in the spacious main bedroom with its wraparound balcony plus 2 double bedrooms all with remote ceiling fans.
* 2 car tandem garage with remote entry and separate room with power connected for hobbies or workroom.. Add a kitchenette/ bathroom to create a small rental income stream.
* Expansive grassed area for children to play alongside the side of the building.
* Stroll to Coorparoo Junction for excellent groceries and shopping at Woolworths, Aldi and Coles, quality coffee and 'Coorparoo Square' with 10 screen Dendy cinema complex, chic bars and dining.
* Leave the car at home.. Walk to a choice of bus services to CBD, Queensland University Campus, Carindale, Garden City and beyond.. Cycle to work via the bikeway to Southbank and CBD.
* Walking distance to a choice of schools.. Close to Mount Carmel Primary and within desirable Coorparoo State School catchment.
* Great investment potential with Rent Appraisal of $450- $480/ week.
An outstanding property for such an array of Buyers.. Professional couples, empty nesters, and retirees.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.