Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Ultimate in Contemporary Design
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
'The Pembroke'.. An MBA award winning prestige project constructed by quality craftsmen, Ponsford builders. Positioned in the heart of desirable Cooraparoo this 3 bedroom apartment has all the hallmarks of sophistication.. Sleek and spacious contemporary style with a free flowing floor plan designed to maximise your indoor/ outdoor entertaining in the generous living and dining extending out through stacker doors to an enormous East facing balcony positioned to capture picturesque leafy urban views and cooling bay breezes.
* Secluded and peaceful off street position in the block so high above the crowd.
* Deluxe chef's kitchen complete with ample storage, quality stainless steel appliances, ceramic hotplate and CaesarStone benches opening out to living and views.
* 3 Queen sized built in bedrooms, main with WIR and sleek ensuite and opening, with 2nd bedroom, out to a private rear balcony.
* Balcony has non slip tiles.
* Family bathroom with bath for relaxing at the end of the day.
* Internal laundry for your convenience.
* Fully ducted airconditioning for comfort throughout all seasons.
* CrimSafe security screens.
* Intercom security access as well as secure remote lockup double car garage.
* Stroll to the vibrant new development at Coorparoo Square with Dendy cinemas, dining, boutique coffee and bars and a choice of convenience and grocery shopping.. Quaint Stones Corner and Greenslopes precincts nearby for weekend wandering.
* Short walk to exceptional transport options.. a choice of BUZ express bus services to City, UQ, Westfield Carindale and beyond or park and ride via Coorparoo Train Station.
* SE freeway to City and South Coast a few minutes from your door.
* Cycle via Bikeway to Southbank and CBD for a stress free commute.
* Close to a selection of quality primary and secondary schools for school aged families.
* BCC rates $374.63/ quarter * Body Corporate fees $1,070 ($856/ quarter if paid before due date).
Truly liveable and exceeding your expectations.. You will love living here and your favourite small pet is allowed too!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.