Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Calling All Savvy Investors and 1st Home Buyers.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Ground Floor, 1 bedder in prime Coorparoo location is ready for the next savvy investor or first home buyer. Walk across the road to Coorparoo Shopping Precinct, movies and cafes or catch a bus to the City. It is all at your door.
This is a lovely practical unit ready for you to renovate to make it your own style or to add extra value.
So many reasons make this unit great and here are just a few:
- Well priced for immediate sale in the current market
- Located on the Ground Floor
- Well maintained with a great layout
- Renovate and it will add value
- Separate dining and living areas and good size kitchen
- Queen Size bedroom with good size ensuite
- SOLID double cavity brick construction
- Shared Coin laundry on-site
- Exclusive allocated car park space and plenty of on-street parking
- On the corner of a lovely wide street, Macaulay Street
- Unit is at the end of the complex so only 1 shared wall (nice and quiet)
- Public transport at your door
- Sweet common garden/ veggie patch area.
- Good Sinking Fund Balance
- Low quarterly B-Corp and rates charges
- Window box air-conditioner in bedroom to stay cool in summer.
- Currently rented at $250/wk with great tenants in place.
Rates $374/ Qtr
Sinking Fund balance $13,500
- Air Conditioning
- Car-Park Space
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.