Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cavity Brick Convenient Location 100m² of Living
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This spacious light and airy air-conditioned apartment is superbly located in this small complex in the inner-city suburb of Greenslopes.
Within walking distance to two major shopping centres with food shops, specialty shops, restaurants and cafes, this oversized apartment is the perfect opportunity for owner occupiers or astute investors to purchase a low-maintenance apartment in an inner-city suburb close to all local amenities.
- Spacious open plan living that flows seamlessly out to the large entertainer's balcony with Mt Coo-tha views.
- Functional kitchen boasts generous amounts of bench space and storage
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master ensuited
- Large main bathroom with internal laundry
- Freshly painted, new blinds and polished concrete floors
- Single car lock-up garage with storage
- Cavity brick and concrete slab construction
Ideally suited to the astute investor seeking that inner-city investment property to start or to add to their portfolio or the first home buyer who is seeking an easy living lifestyle and location in a quiet complex.
Major hospitals such as Greenslopes Private, Princess Alexandra and the Mater and bus and train transport options are also at your fingertips.
Call today to organise your viewing!
(Some photos from unit 4/3 Curd Street Greenslopes)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.