Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Cocktails at Sunset…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
First time on the market in 47 years, this post war home on an elevated 698m2 (15.6m frontage) block in a prestigious and highly coveted location with breath taking views to the sparkling City lights and beyond and surrounded by some of Brisbane's finest properties presents an excellent opportunity to build your dream. Bring your imagination and your architect.
- 698 m2
- View west from Mount Coot-tha across the city skyline to the story bridge
- Post war double brick three bedroom, 2 bathroom home - rent now and reap the rewards in the future
- Rental return of $450 - $500 per week
- LMR (2 or 3 storey mix)
- Block can be split to 2 x 349 m2 (STCA)
- Under 5 kilometers to the C.B.D with excellent transport links and convenient to the M1 north and southbound
- Close to a selection of quality public and private schools.
- Shopping, cafes and restaurants are just a stroll from your front door.
- Close to the P.A hospital and Greenslopes Private hospital.
With views to infinity and beyond you simple must inspect!
Auction will be held on-site at 12.00 pm the 10th of March.
This property is being sold at Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
698m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.