Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
An Enchanting Queensland Cottage
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
With so many charming original 1930 features and a cosy mix of old and new, this delightful 3 bedroom triple gabled Queenslander on a NE 569m2 offers a touch of romance and a magical lifestyle. From the pretty picket fence to the welcoming front verandah entry into the central arched lounge/dining room looking out over the treed garden all providing an easy relaxed lifestyle. So pretty and exuding warmth and charm with leadlight and stained glass windows, high ceilings, VJs, 6 inch polished Pine floors and bay window.
* BBQ terrace with cantilevered umbrella downstairs with a beautiful landscaped rear garden to party alfresco style with family and friends.
* 3 bedrooms (or 2 with wardrobes plus nursery/home office).
* Gourmet kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage with herb and food garden to please the discerning home chef.
* Airconditioned for all year round comfort, however the cooling Easterly Summer breezes limit the necessity.
* Off street parking for 2 cars.
* Well maintained and ready for any future projects.
* Clear open storage area under house, already at legal height to easily build under or extend.
* Set in a quality, tree lined location amongst renovated Queenslanders and green spaces.
* High frequency transport options including BUZ Express services and close to Bikeway to the CBD and beyond for the commuter.
* So handy to a selection of grocery options including Greenslopes Shopping Mall with Coles supermarket, quality epicure shopping at the Rock'N'Roll' Market Place (Butcher, Deli, Fruit and Bakery) and IGA Market Place.
* Quick drive to Coorparoo's boutique eateries, cafe precincts and Dendy Independent Cinema for a selection of dining and entertainment options.
* Within the catchment of the desirable Holland Park State School and not far to St Joachim's and Mt Carmel primary schools and Loreto College.
* BCC Rates $496/ quarter.
Picture perfect Queensland home.. See this beauty and you will not want to leave.. The Owners have bought another and are keen to sell.. Precious memories begin here!!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
569m² / 0.14 acres
2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.