Exclusive apartment in premier location with river and city views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Offering secure and carefree living, this private and contemporary residence is well worth your immediate inspection. Relax on the ferry ride home to this exclusive property where you'll enjoy breathtaking views of East Brisbane, Kangaroo Point, the city skyline and Brisbane River.
Encompassing 124sqm and filled with natural light, this stunning property showcases a full size, modern kitchen designed for entertaining.
Located in highly sought after Norman Park, an inspection of this elegantly-appointed, lift-serviced residence will impress with its generously proportioned bedrooms, the luxury of two bath tubs, a separate laundry and two secure carparks with storage.
The opportunity to own one of two rarely offered two bedroom units featuring both city and river views in this exclusive and tightly held complex of only 10 units will not last long.
Arrange your inspection to view this unique offering of secure and effortless living in this coveted position.
* City and river views
* Large kitchen with stone benchtops and integrated dishwasher
* King-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Large second bedroom with built in robe
* Main bathroom with shower and bath tub
* Separate laundry
* Secure remote carparks with storage
* Lift access
* Easy access to ferry and bus routes
* Close proximity to Norman Park State School, Lourdes Hill and Anglican Church Grammar School
* Active lifestyle options with bike paths and walks nearby through the Norman Creek catchment, nearby gym, yoga and Pilates studio and the David Turbayne Tennis Centre as well closely located to Norman Park Bowls Club, a thriving community sports club
* BCC Rates 374.63/ quarter; Body Corporate Fees $1,078.52/ quarter including Sinking Fund
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.