- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 6 Cars
OWNERS HAVE PURCHASED ELSEWHERE AND MUST BE SOLD!
Situated in leafy Tarragindi in an elevated position capturing breezes and city views this stunning home will be sure to impress. Built to the highest quality and ahead of its time by an owner builder for his residence and in the same family for the last 30 years this home is now for sale. With a self-contained apartment on the lower level this property offers excellent Dual living opportunity. Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac this home features a total of five bedrooms and four bathroom and will suit the largest of families.
For the investor a rental return of $1,100 - $1,250 per week provides a superb opportunity in a suburb that has seen excellent growth of 36% over the past five years.
Located only seven kilometres from the C.B.D with excellent transport options. Just a two minute walk to Toohey state forest, convenience stores, restaurants, cafs plus bus interchange to the C.B.D with a travel time of thirteen minutes and a fifteen minute walk to Griffith university campus and in the Weller's Hill State School catchment.
Upper level features -
- City and Forest views
- 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite and dressing room to the master bedroom
- Powder room
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Formal lounge
- Formal dining area
- Casual Dining area
- Fireplace with porphyry stone chimney on the exterior
- Three Balconies including wrap around balcony to the main living area
- Polished Hardwood flooring
- Kitchen with Butler's pantry and laundry shute
- Linen cupboards
- Shadow cornicing
Lower level features -
- Self-contained apartment including Living, dining, full kitchen with excellent storage options and breakfast bar, bathroom and separate toilet.
- Second Separate Bedroom and ensuite perfect for guests or Au pair
- Living room
- Study nook
- 2 car lock up car accommodation with Electric door
- Three Reverse cycle air-conditioners
- Large store room
Other property features-
- 4 car off street parking
- Pool and Spa
- Terracotta roofing and guttering renewed in 2015
- Copper pipe water service
- Established gardens with fruit trees, herb garden and Shed
- Garden irrigation System
- 3000L water tank
- 2.5kw solar panels
- Current pool safety Certificate
- Alarm system
This property must be inspected to appreciate the sheer size of the home and functional layout. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a large family home, investment or modernize to gain maximum resale profit.
This property is being sold without a price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Please contact Mel Christie for further information 0448837600.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
580m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.