Hurry to Herbert Street! Massive Potential on 759m²!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
***PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO***
This delightful post war home in highly sought after Herbert Street, is a solid family home, liveable and comfortable as is' that also offers renovation/extension potential on a fully fenced 759m2 block.
Complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, formal lounge, large kitchen, covered north-east facing timber deck at rear, huge amounts of storage under, single lock up car accommodation and a generous sized backyard for children to play, with plenty of room to put in a pool.
- Post-war charmer, potential to renovate or develop
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, large kitchen
- Rear north-east facing covered timber deck
- Timber floors, high ceilings, wood burning fireplace
- Ceiling fans, A/C in lounge, original windows
- Huge amounts of storage under, SLUG, water tank
- Fully fenced 759m2 block, high side of the street
- Comfortable and liveable as is' with character
- Walk to bus stop, Whites Hill State College
- Opportunity to value-add whatever the use
- Be quick, the location & potential sells itself!
Within easy walking distance to bus stops and Whites Hill State College and close to shops, parks, medical centres, and major arterial routes, and only 6 kilometres to the CBD; Camp Hill is a very popular suburb with a lot of appeal for residents and investors.
Hurry to secure, this will sell quickly.
***This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.