Expansive Family Living with Exceptional Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Award winning architect Peter Conley has re-imagined and modernised this gracious 1938 California Bungalow on 637m2 to maximise the stunning views from the mountains, across the city and beyond. Generous open plan flows through living and entertainment areas to the spacious front balcony and the million twinkling lights. The casual rear deck with a delightful NE aspect overlooks the garden and saltwater rock pool surrounded by a well-established tropical garden to provide privacy for al fresco parties and family relaxation.
* Graciously welcoming entry foyer to the upper and lower living with elegant chandelier crafted from Italian hand-made glass and Egyptian crystal.
* Remodelled retaining the charm and character with high ornate ceilings, rich polished floors, Flemish glass windows and cedar timber staircase and doors throughout as well as Travertine stone floors on front to rear decks carefully enhanced with modern style for today's lifestyle.
* Separated main bedroom suite has 5 star quality ensuite with Turkish Travertine floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath & large WIR, air conditioned for your comfort.. a real retreat for parents, ideal for families with older children but can be connected to the home if desired.
* 3 double bedrooms serviced by a beautiful bathroom with Travertine tiles and getaway or home theatre opening to a patio on the lower level.
* Equipped with a suite of Miele S/S appliances, island bench and abundant storage in self close cabinetry, the stylish kitchen with Brazilian Serpentine stone benches boasts an open servery to the rear deck and is positioned perfectly to cater for gala occasions through the spacious living with views.
* The double study nook and powder room are tucked away near the kitchen in the heart of the family activity zone.
* The highest quality fittings and finishes including 'Grohe' taps and fittings in bathrooms.
* Interiors styled by decorator James Robertson to co-ordinate with the current owners' artwork collection and lifestyle can be easily adapted with your own personal touches.
* Very functional laundry room with loads of storage.
* Man cave at the end of the garage with separate roller door for storage and workshop.
* School bus services to a choice of prestigious private schools, quality State School at top of street.
* Leave your car at home for a stress free commute.. BCC buses including BUZ routes to CBD via Busway near end of street.
* Close to strip shopping centre with great amenities including fine dining, boutique cafes for weekend catchups with friends, bakery and medical centre.
* Minutes to Westfield Carindale Shopping and Coorparoo Junction with exciting 'Coorparoo Square' development including 10 screen Dendy cinema, retail, restaurant and bar precinct and market hall, stage 1 set for completion late 2016.
* BCC Rates $708.88/ quarter.
Owners have moved interstate and are sadly selling a home they have lovingly extended and decorated.. You simply must have this one!!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.