Traditional Queenslander with Options.. Your Choice!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
In a great location on the corner of Lloyd St on 500m2 this charming 1910 gabled double storey home with city glimpses has much to offer your family as well as Home Business or Dual Living potential. Freshly painted internally with new quality carpets and retaining old world character with leadlights, textured glass, VJs, rich timber panelled walls and plate rails in the formal living room and soaring ceilings throughout. Entry via front foyer to upper level formal living extending out to wraparound enclosed L shaped verandah, 3 bedrooms, modern bathroom with kitchen opening through sliding doors to the formal living.
The lower floor provides excellent informal living with a large 4th bedroom, powder room, study nook and a very generous family or media room and laundry perfect for conversion to dual living if required.
Take advantage of the Home Business Option on the lower floor to run your business from home.. Separate entry to lower floor set up with phone/ data cabling cabling wired to a central server so computers can be fully linked with data connection at each power point. The family or media room potentially doubles as a board or meeting room.
* Fully secured with back to base alarm plus security bars.
* Ducted airconditioning on the upper level and 4 reverse cycle units on the lower level for all year round comfort.
* New laundry has been installed.
* Central to local fine dining and quality cafe precincts for family celebrations and weekend brunches.
* Short walk to Wembley Park for exercise and recreation.
* Great public transport for the CBD commuter with frequent train and bus services including express close by (only 15 minutes approximately to the CBD).
* Easy access to the North and South coast freeways and short drive to Gateway M1 for access to airport, North and South Coasts.
* Convenience shopping is close and only minutes to Coorparoo business precinct and a selection of grocery options plus the forthcoming 'Coorparoo Square' development that includes a ten screen Dendy cinema complex, retail, chic bars, market place and restaurants.
* Central to a selection of quality public and private schools and short walk to the local child care centre.
* BCC Rates $485.19/ quarter approx.
You must explore the options.. The choice is yours!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Powder Room
- Secure Parking
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.