A Classical Art Deco Beauty!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Upon entering this traditional stucco cavity brick residence an immediate sense of warmth and comfort prevails with single level floor plan providing generous and versatile living nestled on an elevated 809m2 block in a very desirable location. Lovely period detail with high plaster ceilings, leadlights and crystal chandeliers offering charm and splendour.
- Elegant formal lounge/ dining and private office with leadlight divider doors
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office and utility/ sewing room
- Well appointed modern kitchen flows to family meals area, spacious informal living room and deck with NE aspect
- Alfresco BBQ deck with Vergola roof
- Lovingly maintained by the same family for 38 years
- Ample under house storage and children's play area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and excellent security
- 7000L water tank
- Offering scope to personalise and update
- Easy walk to great transport and park with schools, shopping and cafes only a few minutes away.
Owners ready to move on so don't miss this opportunity!!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
809m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.