NOW THAT'S A VIEW!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in a charming position near the Martha Street Cafe Precinct. This Queenslander with its original features on 759m2 comes with approved Architect's plans to easily extend for your family to enjoy its full potential... The views from the rear deck are breathtaking and open out to spectacular fireworks displays.
- Separate arched lounge and dining rooms with VJs, stained glass windows and polished floors.
- Modern timber kitchen with stainless steel oven and dishwasher.
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built in wardrobes), 1 sleep-out/ office and neat bathroom.
- Rear deck to overlook beautiful sunsets, city lights and spacious garden.
- Close to transport, schools and the vibrant Coorparoo Markets and Business and restaurant Precinct.
This is your chance... An opportunity to be seized.
The Sustainability Declaration is available from the Agent
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
759m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.