An OUTSTANDING location immediately bordering the Seven Hills Bush Land in the exclusive estate of 'Carina North'.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Open Saturday 10-10:30am and other times by appointment. If you are looking for privacy, space and a quiet, peaceful and friendly neighbourhood that is only 6.5km from the centre of the city, then you must visit this low-set brick property in the cul-de-sac of Balmerino Drive. Room for everyone here and so much fenced land for children to roam, play and then explore the treasured Seven Hills Bush next door.
* 4 Bedrooms with built-ins, the master with ensuite
* a good sized Study or family room or guest bedroom
* spacious open plan Lounge, Dining and Kitchen
* huge covered paved Patio spanning the length of the house
* 2 huge Sheds, 2 x 3000 litre rain water tanks
* double lock up Garage with secured access to the front door
* fenced in-ground Pool approx 5yrs old with child-proof net cover
* cubby-house with plenty of yard to play
The bus stops are a Short walk up the street to Richmond Road or continue on to the train stations at Cannon Hill and Morningside. Local shops are close by at Molloy Road or in the other direction they are on the corner of Stanley Road and Lunga Street. Major Shopping Centres such as Morningside Central and Cannon Hill Plaza are a few minutes drive and Westfield Carindale is about 7 mins drive. Local schools are within walking distance.
The Sustainability Declaration can be obtained by contacting the Agent.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
1,168m² / 0.29 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.