Hidden Sanctuary on 1056m²
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
With privacy assured, your own driveway leads to a safe haven neighbouring beautiful Majestic Park ... your children's playground paradise or simply relax with leafy surrounds away from the city's stresses. The immaculate renovated and well maintained 1960's brick home offers a great lifestyle for adults and families alike. The open lounge/dining featuring a fireplace with slate hearth for winter nights, rich polished brush box timber floors and the casual living area with picture windows overlooks the parkland with playgrounds beyond ... inviting you to walk out and enjoy the bike & exercise path, BBQ & picnic tables whilst retaining seclusion in your home.
- 3 built in bedrooms, office, built in craft room and 2 bathrooms.
- Deluxe kitchen with granite benches and top quality ILVE appliances & AEG dishwasher.
- A stylish renovated brick home bathed in an abundance of natural light & fresh air.
- Lower floor air conditioned family room with built in bar ready to party opens to a covered deck overlooking delightful landscaped garden & park.
- Access to covered side deck through cedar French doors from dining room.
- Excellent private & State schools, childcare and transport all in close walking distance (Near Loreto College).
- Stroll to some of Cooorparoo's finest restaurants, delis, cafe precincts & boutiques with many shopping centres only a few minutes away.
- Covered carport for 4 vehicles (4 WD friendly).
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning.
- European laundry * 5m x 4m Workshop(with workbench) and good storage * New 315l HWS * 3000L tank
BE THE LUCKY WINNER .... YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,056m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.