An Enchanting Queensland Cottage
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With so many charming original 1930s features and a cosy mix of old and new, this delightful 3 bedroom home on 405m2 offers a touch of romance and a magical lifestyle. The generous formal sitting room flows through the dining, all with VJs, leadlights, 10' ceilings, decorative arches and polished 6 Hoop Pine floorboards, out to a spacious rear deck overlooking the landscaped garden for effortless entertaining.
- 3 built in bedrooms.
- Stylishly renovated bathroom in neutrals tones and wood finishes with double rainfall shower.
- 1 carport + off street parking for 2 cars.
- Gourmet kitchen boasts Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, s/s gas stove with wok burner and plenty of storage.
- Airconditioned and insulated for your comfort * Ceiling fans * 3000 litre tank.
- BBQ terrace downstairs with playground rear garden.
- Clean concrete storage area under house with potential to build under.
- Set amongst pretty, renovated Queenslanders in the heart of the Coorparoo business and cafe precinct, schools, shopping and excellent transport.
- Wonderful growth potential with the new major development at Coorparoo Junction commencing soon.
Owners have bought another and are very serious sellers!! Sweet Dreams are made of this...
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Rear Deck
- Single Carport
See all features
405m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.