A Great Opportunity… And it must be Sold!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
With expansive sparkling city views on a private elevated 1215m2 block and a 30 m frontage on the high side of a quiet divided street, this site offers development potential for unit construction and/or to renovate this grand old colonial. Move the existing home forward to fully capitalize on all the possibilities and the views across Mt Coot-tha to the city (DA approval for the shift is in place). With large blocks disappearing fast in the inner city you should investigate this one.
YOU CHOOSE ... Restore this grand old lady to her former glory or take the development opportunity!!
- Generous gracious formal and informal living flowing to the outdoors.
- All living flows to a large covered rear terrace, gazebo and built in BBQ.
- Currently 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and library or children's playroom.
- Soaring 11' ornate ceilings, lead light windows, French doors, VJ walls & polished floors.
- Separate granny flat and office downstairs.
- Views cannot be built out!
This prime location is perfectly located close to the new Busway for quick easy access to the CBD and eastern suburbs. Centrally positioned between Coorparoo and Stones Corner with cafes and business precincts only a short stroll.
The decision is made - the owner wants it sold so COME TO INSPECT AND SEE THE POTENTIAL!!!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
1,215m² / 0.3 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.