Picturesque Period Charmer
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Bringing an ambience of old and new for today's lifestyle... arched living opening out to wraparound verandah to enjoy outdoor pleasures on 698m2 with room for your family.... a delightful gabled Queenslander (circa 1927 architecture) offering 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with acres of green space beyond at the rear of the property as well as room for a pool... open yard with back neighbours far away so be inspired to create your own private magic garden.
- Arched living, fretwork, stained glass windows, VJ walls & ceilings.. Floors can be polished.
- Wide wraparound verandah from front to rear with undercroft and rear terrace to garden ... escape to enjoy solitude with your favourite book.
- Functional modern kitchen with Meile dishwasher adjacent to the dining room.
- Main bedroom with WIR and bathroom up with internal stairs to 4 double built in bedrooms and family bathroom on the lower level.
- Lots of built in storage cupboards and space - open large storage area under house for camping gear, bikes etc.
- Cool summer breezes.. Ceiling fans throughout.
- So much to offer... Just a short stroll to local restaurants, popular meeting place In a Pickle deli and coffee shops with excellent transport and quality schools a few minutes away.
- Centrally located only a few minutes to Samuel Street Village with all its shopping, cafe lifestyle and Deli.
- Short distance to Coorparoo Junction business precinct and its future development to create the vibrant place to be.
- Easy access to the north and south freeways.
An exciting time to join the local Community with extensive development due to start at Coorparoo Junction, including a "Dendy" cinema complex, retail and restaurant precinct and market hall (set to commence construction early 2015).
You will love the blending of eras in this charming home with so much potential to bring your own character and personal taste with ease. Make sure you see it!!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
698m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.