Enjoy Parkland Peace & Tranquillity
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The sounds of nature offer a safe haven from city pressures. This 4 bedroom postwar home on 645m2 (15m frontage) in exclusive Coorparoo Heights position backing onto acres of parkland reserve and overlooking fine old native trees. Create a warm and friendly haven to come home to in this quietest of streets. Perfectly situated close to popular Majestic Park, quality private and public schools, transport and excellent restaurants. An opportunity too good to miss.
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus powder room, 1 car.
- Tall trees and a tranquil atmosphere.
- Walk to Loreto College, Mt Carmel School, quality State Schools and transport.
- Some of Coorparoo's finest restaurants, Whites Hill Shopping. delis, boutique cafes close by.
- Positioned close to sports fields, tennis centre, parks and all conveniences
An exciting time to join the local Community with extensive development due to start at Coorparoo Junction. The proposed plans include a 10 screen cinema complex, retail and restaurant precinct and market hall (awaiting final approval/ set to commence construction early 2015).
RENOVATE OR DEMOLISH... Your choice... Invest in this prestige location and plan for your future. A dream for lifestyle living.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
645m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.