An Enticing Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Designed for the Connoisseur, the captivating character and classic charming features of this 1932 triple gabled Queenslander on 607m2 have been recreated with modern style. From the delightfully welcoming entry sunroom through the separate elegant formal lounge and dining rooms to the gourmet kitchen, this home is planned for effortless entertaining. The spacious split level double deck provides yet another living space. Internal stairs lead down to the family room (or potential 4th bedroom) and 2nd bathroom, with a lower terrace looking out to the secluded level garden retreat for summer parties and children to play.
* Ornate domed plaster ceilings, decorative Silky Oak plate rails & architraves, leadlight China cabinet room dividers, French doors, bay window seat & 6" polished floors.
* Gourmet timber kitchen with Ilve gas hotplate and conventional oven, new Bosch dishwasher and pantry.
* 3 spacious, air-conditioned bedrooms plus sleepout or office.
* Gorgeous character bathroom designed by Anna Spiro of Black & Spiro'.
* Stylish professional colour coordinated internal and external painting.
* Secured temperature controlled wine cellar with 650 bottle storage & space for more.
* Extremely well maintained throughout with new front fence.
* Excellent location in character laden precinct, only a short walk to popular local boutique cafes and the new Coorparoo Square development that will include Dendy cinemas, cafes, chic bars and entertainment.
* Within Coorparoo State School catchment, walk to Villanova College, sports fields, excellent express bus services to CBD & Queensland University Campus and excellent grocery shopping.
* Eco friendly water tank.
* 1 x lockup garage plus 1 extra car off street in driveway.
* Enjoy Christmas and the festive season this year with your family and friends in this beautiful home.
The owners need to move on so intent is serious! With that "just right" feeling from the moment you enter, you just can't pass it by.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.