An Enviable Position
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
On 696m2 in a quality peaceful street in the desirable Res A Heights near some of the area's finest homes, this charming property offers huge potential for future development and growth. The charm of yesteryear merges with modern Queensland family living for an easy lifestyle now. A welcoming entry foyer leads to the lounge and dining rooms separated by divider arch with classic original features and sleepout/office through to the rear open kitchen, meals area and family room to spacious deck.
* North facing back deck positioned to capture cooling breezes and overlooking the salt water pool and yard perfect for parties and festive entertaining.
* Ornate plaster ceilings, picture rails, some polished floors and Dado Rails to add character to the modern living areas.
* 3 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ornate plaster ceiling, bay window seat and leadlight windows with an adjoining dressing room perfect to add an ensuite.
*Stylish generous bathroom with full bath, separate shower and laundry chute.
* Gourmet kitchen with polished pine floors, gas hotplate, wok burner & rangehood and dishwasher.
* Secure gates with remote entry, full security system as well as CrimSafe security screens.
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and family room.
* Clean open concrete storage area and lock up room under house plus lockup garage.
* Well maintained with full termite treatment in 2012 (8 year warranty).
* 4700L water tanks x 2 for environmentally friendly gardening.
* Short walk to bus with extra peak hour express services for the CBD commuter.
* Such a convenient location.. Close to some of Coorparoo's finest dining for celebrations, boutique cafes for weekend brunches, excellent schools (short stroll to Mt Carmel Primary and Loreto College), groceries at Coorparoo Junction and Samuel Street, minutes to Westfield Carindale.
* Popular "Majestic Park" for family picnics and recreation just around the corner.
* An exciting time to join the local community with the Coorparoo Junction redevelopment underway including a 10 screen Dendy cinema complex, retail, bar and restaurant precinct, and market hall (first stage set for completion late 2016).
Exceptionally relaxed family lifestyle with ability to build under and extend in the future. Don't look past this opportunity!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
696m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.