- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Delightful gabled Colonial on 607m2 with so many charming original features offers a touch of romance and a magical lifestyle. Enter via a delightful welcoming front verandah through central hallway to beautiful arched lounge and dining rooms through the meals area and kitchen and out to a spacious rear deck overlooking the landscaped treed leafy rear garden for effortless entertaining and celebrations with family and friends.
* Carefully modernised retaining desirable features of its era.. Decorative stained & patterned glass windows, fretwork, 6" polished pine floors, arches, beaded VJ walls, soaring 9 foot ceilings (some pressed metal), feature lighting, ceiling roses & surrounding wrought iron security.
* 3 spacious bedrooms (2 opening through French doors to side verandah with lattice for privacy, perfect to add WIR and ensuite; 3rd bedroom with study nook also opens to side verandah).
* Office adjoins formal living room.
* Modern kitchen with corner pantry & dishwasher ... surrounded by beautiful windows and overlooking the rear deck & trees.
* Fully renovated bathroom up plus laundry and bathroom under house.
* Wraparound front verandah with lattice entry doors covered with a recreated traditional rolled iron roof.
* Split level deck with cosy coffee/reading alcove to retreat for peace and quiet and capturing the cooling summer breezes which flow through the house.
* Living all on one level with huge growth potential to develop under in the quality central location near the vibrant Coorparoo Junction upgrade.
* Clean open concrete storage area, laundry, 2nd bathroom and accommodation for 2 cars under house.
* Well maintained property * airconditioned for summer comfort * cast iron pot belly stove for warm winters * 3000L water tank * fully fenced.
* Bcc Rates $532.23/qtr approx.
* Excellent central location in character laden precinct, only a short walk to popular local boutique cafes for weekend brunches.
* Close to the "Coorparoo Square" development that will include 10 cinema Dendy complex, cafes, chic bars plus a selection of grocery options at Coorparoo Junction.
* Within coveted Coorparoo State School catchment, walk to Villanova College, sports fields, excellent BUZ express bus services via Busway to CBD & Queensland University Campus and Carindale Westfield; cycle to work via bikeway to Southbank and CBD, minutes to the South East Freeway to CBD and beyond.
An Absolute Beauty.. Serious Sellers.. You just can't pass it by!!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.