Elite Dress Circle Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Auction On Site this Saturday 30th July at 1pm...
On 604m2 in one of Brisbane's best streets near landmark residences, this original 1930s immaculately maintained Queenslander is a special offering for the first time in over 70 years and provides a blank canvas for the discerning buyer to redesign and extend. Rarely available so be inspired by this outstanding opportunity with limitless potential for improvement. The charming style of yesteryear and some modern features make this home very liveable now with time to transform for the future. Take advantage of the city lights especially on fireworks nights.
* Traditional features include French doors with patterned glass, arches, plate & picture rails, bay windows, VJ walls and beautiful rich floorboards to polish.
* Through the front entry to the cosy formal sitting room with the central arched hallway separating the 2 double bedrooms and sleepout.
* Neat modern bathroom with shower and bath with separate toilet.
* Modernised eat in kitchen opening to rear garden with loads of space to extend and add a pool.
* Reverse cycle ducted airconditioning for your all year round comfort.
* Downstairs is a second separate shower room and toilet, laundry room, garden storage room & plenty of storage area.
* Security grilles * 2 car remote garage.
* Excellent location in character laden precinct, only a short walk to quality cafes, a choice of excellent grocery shopping options and the new Coorparoo Square' development that will include 10 screen Dendy cinema, cafes, chic bars, entertainment and market place.
* Such a convenient position.. Close to Riverside Expressway to CBD, Gold Coast and beyond, excellent BCC bus services including BUZ express to CBD & Queensland University Campus; cycle to work via Bikeway; just a few minutes' drive to all of the southside hospitals.
* Family friendly with excellent schools, including Mt Carmel & St James Primary, Loreto & Villanova Colleges, CEGS Churchie', school bus services to a selection of others and within desirable Coorparoo State School catchment.
* BCC Rates $671.69/ quarter.
No second chances here.. retirement living beckons and it must be sold! Essential viewing and you must attend the auction - it could be yours!
Secure this excellent piece of prime real estate in this highly desirable circle.
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.