Ultimate Family Indulgence
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This unique craftsman built split level executive residence with expansive views from Mt Coot-tha to the City will impress the most discerning buyer. Stunning architectural design offering over 500m2 of generous stylish indoor and outdoor living and boasting superlative quality fixtures and fittings with so many additional features throughout you must see to believe. Open contemporary interiors maximize light and extensive family living spaces provides a free easy flow from inside through 5 leaf bi fold doors to the spacious rear Ironbark decking, outdoor stainless steel plumbed BBQ kitchen to a luxurious saltwater pool for gala entertaining. Low set easy access from the deck to the landscaped garden on 440m2. The impressive facilities offer comfort and convenience for perfect easy family living.
* Welcome your guests via the feature stacker stone wall and landscaped garden to front foyer with electronic smart swipe card entry to large 1200 mm commercial grade aluminium pivot entry door with obscure glass and side louvres.
* Fully equipped deluxe kitchen is a Gourmand's delight fitted out with quality European S/S appliances and walk in pantry and finished with high quality 2 Pac, CaesarStone benches, LED Strip lighting and waterfall edged island bench highlighted by a feature Ironbark bulkhead with modern look aluminium Chequer Plate trim positioned to bring the outside in.
* Well considered floor plan includes Master Suite with ensuite, 3 double built in bedrooms, multiple living areas, plus guestroom/ 5th bedroom or home office, serviced by 2 family bathrooms fitted out with quality porcelain and Travertine tiles.
* Glamorous 61m2 Master Suite is located on the top level with private balcony and views, luxuriously appointed ensuite with double shower and sink and large walk in robe fitted out in quality timber grain finish.
* Experience Gold Class cinema at home.. Tiered media room fitted with HD projector, high quality glass 90'' remote controlled electric projector screen & home theatre system including amplifier, digital Blu-Ray & surround sound speakers.
* Large rumpus/ billiard room/ gym downstairs ideal for teenage getaway plus separate storage room for pool and garden equipment.
* 6 star Energy Efficient Rated with 6.38mm laminated green glass and ceiling & wall insulation.
* Extra wide 3 car remote garage with height to accommodate 4WD vehicles has walk in storage area for camping gear and sporting equipment plus separate wine cellar.
* Zoned ducted airconditioning * ducted vacuum * colour video intercom & electronic secure gate entry with alarm system.
* Rear NE aspect open living and soaring ceilings overlooking majestic trees capturing warming morning winter sun and every summer breeze.
* Easy access to a selection of quality public and private schools and excellent public transport options for the CBD commuter, easy access to Riverside Expressway to CBD, Gold Coast and beyond.
* Central to Coorparoo's finest dining and boutique cafe precincts for weekend brunches as well as shopping centres, including Westfield Carindale, IGA Market Place and Samuel Street Shopping Village all close by for your convenience.
* Close to popular Majestic Park, White's Hill sports grounds, Coorparoo Tennis Centre, leafy reserves for exercise and recreation plus small local children's park and playground only 50m away.
* Coorparoo Square redevelopment underway with plans including a ten screen Dendy cinema complex, retail, chic bars, market place and restaurants.
* Brisbane City Council Rates $439.15/ quarter.
So many special quality features included for you to inspect.. You will want to make this home yours..
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.