Restore the Charm.. Add the Stylish Living
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Follow the local trend of beautiful renovations/extensions with upgrades to this classic Art Deco style 3 bedroom home for modern Queensland family living at the top of this quality street on 607m2 (15m frontage) in Coorparoo Heights. Bring the tool box or your builder and be delighted by the options offered here.. Let your imagination run.
* Character finishes abound with ornate plaster ceilings, leadlight China cabinet room dividers, French doors, faux fireplace & timber floors to polish.
* Welcoming entry foyer leads to formal living areas.
* Original retro kitchen with gas stove, dining nook and pantry ready to renovate or refit to your own specifications.
* Rear deck overlooking leafy back garden with space for a pool if desired.
* Excellent aspect for cooling NE summer bay breezes.
* Popular 'Majestic Park' for family picnics at the end of the street; Coorparoo Tennis Centre & Whites Hill sports grounds close by for fitness and recreation.
* Ultra convenient.. Centrally located with bus transport steps from your door and so close to a choice of Coorparoo's finest restaurants for celebrations, boutique cafes for weekend brunches, excellent schools (stroll to Mt Carmel & Holland Park State Primary and Loreto College, bus service to several more).
* Park and ride to CBD via Coorparoo Train Station for a stress free commute.
* Easy access to the north and south freeways; approximately 11 minutes to CBD via M3.
* Central to a selection of excellent grocery and retail options at Coorparoo Junction and Samuel Street, close to Westfield Carindale.
* Coorparoo Junction redevelopment underway including a 10 screen Dendy cinema complex, retail, bar and restaurant precinct and market hall.
* BCC Rates approximately $641.24/ quarter.
Invest in this coveted location and plan for your future. This can be your new dream home!
In conjunction with Dayne Evans, Harcourts Coorparoo.
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.