Ray White Coorparoo
809m² With Breathtaking City Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated on 809m2 of real estate gold in one of the finest address's in Coorparoo Heights is this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom post war family home.
The elevated position captures breathtaking city views from the front verandah and formal dining room. The home boasts character and style combining the old with the new. Polished timber flooring, decorative cornice, formal and informal living areas, renovated bathrooms and kitchen, good sized bedrooms, pool and outdoor entertaining ensures this home will impress.
There is also a fantastic opportunity to live in this home today and knock down and build you million dollar dream home tomorrow.
- Side undercover verandah with breathtaking city views
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Decorative cornices throughout
- Renovated en-suite and bathroom
- Master bedroom complete with robes and air-conditioning
- Renovated stylish kitchen with s/s appliances
- Multiple living areas with air-conditioning in living/dining area
- Formal dining room with spectacular city views
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 809m2 of Real Estate gold in one of Coorparoo's finest address's
- Inground pool and outdoor entertaining area
- 3000lt rainwater tank with pump
- Garden shed tucked away in the private backyard
- Close to schools, shops, public transport and only 5klm to Brisbane city
Please contact Nathan Budde for more information and to arrange your inspection today.
The Sustainability Declaration can be obtained by contacting the Agent.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
See all features
809m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.