A BUSHLAND HAVEN…
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
On 698m2 (15m frontage), behind the picket fence, this 3 bedroom postwar charmer backs onto acres of parkland reserve in an excellent street in popular Coorparoo Heights. Relaxing with nature as your backdrop from the rear living, sunroom or dining room and deck. Peace and tranquility are yours.
- Modern kitchen and all living areas open through bifold doors to the rear deck and leafy outlook.
- Dining room or sunroom with floor to ceiling louvres.
- Bathroom plus separate powder room.
- Delightful aspect for summer breezes and winter sun.
- Rich polished timber floors throughout and terracotta tiled roof.
- Many new luxury homes nearby provide great future growth to extend into the rear garden or build afresh.
- Your choice of 1st class restaurants and cafes are all in strolling distance.
- Short walk to Majestic Park, top local schools, transport and tennis centre.
- Whites Hill shopping centre only a few minutes away.
Leave your stress behind in this wonderful location!!...
The Sustainability Declaration is available from the Agent
- Single Garage
698m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.