A COMPLETE SURPRISE!…
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
The charm of yesteryear merges with spacious and modern Queenslander living on 895m2. Everything in generous proportions with the low set front entry and rear elevation for expansive leafy views. This property offers an exceptionally relaxed family lifestyle with so many extras you will need to inspect to appreciate.
- Beautiful traditional character with ornate plaster ceilings, plate rails, plaster and VJ walls and polished floors.
- Elegant separate formal lounge and dining.
- Open plan upper informal living through gourmet kitchen to rear wrap around verandah.
- Generous main suite with his/hers ensuites and WIR, 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and spacious office.
- Combined games and media room with kitchenette downstairs provides a great getaway for children.
- Lower level flows through to terrace garden and inground saltwater pool with spacious paved surrounds.
- 6 split system air conditioners * thermostatically controlled roof fan and ceiling vent * Ceiling fans through house.
- Fully monitored security and Crimsafe screens.
- 7000litre and 5000litre tanks with pump for garden.
- Great position behind Loreto College.
- Excellent transport, shops, schools and a short stroll to some of Coorparoo's finest dining.
The family have grown and it is time to move on... Best of all..... IT CAN BE YOURS!!!
**Information Sheet with extensive list of the home's features available on request.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
895m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.