Coorparoo's Dress Circle…
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
On the corner of Howard St and Welwyn Crescent, amongst million dollar homes, sits this immaculately presented character stucco cavity brick residence.
This home, with its manicured gardens and hedging, exudes warmth and charm drawing light from its private rear courtyard into the beautifully decorated living and retreat areas, featuring ornate plaster ceilings and rich, polished timber floors.
- Elegant formal living with glossy polished floors, ornate cornices and picture rails airconditioned for your comfort.
- 3 good-sized bedrooms, 2 with original built-ins, plus study.
- 2 pack kitchen, bathroom and laundry cabinetry, CaesarStone benches, Gessi tap ware, Blanco appliances and Bisazza mosaic tiling.
- Decorative custom made "Art of Steel" iron lacework to balustrading, windows and features.
- Lock-up garage plus new carport with plenty of storage space, architecturally designed to complement the home perfectly.
- Property has been fastidiously maintained fully rewired and replumbed to exacting standards.
- Rear garden courtyard is a private retreat dappled with northern light.
- Further potential to expand and reap the rewards in this blue-chip location.
- Ultra convenient - so close to major shopping, cafes, restaurants, transport and excellent schools.
- Owners have bought another and want their much loved home SOLD!
This much-loved home is situated in Coorparoo's most exclusive location. This is your opportunity to be part of this wonderful circle of friends........
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
417m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.