Surprise Sanctuary on 1163m²
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
SEACHANGE IS CALLING!... This craftsman built glazed brick charmer loaded with character offers a garden paradise for bird lovers a safe haven away from city stresses. Exuding grace &elegance, formal living with silky oak lead light divider cabinets and windows, high ornate plaster ceilings, bay windows and rich polished floors. The home boasts a parent's retreat incorporating a WIR & ensuite and its own living room as well as a second teenagers' retreat, guest or games room with bathroom downstairs, both with separate entrances.
- A gazebo overlooks spacious, beautiful, treed garden, hedged terraces & saltwater pool.
- Country style solid Tasmanian Oak double kitchen to deck overlooking the gardens.
- Double remote garage; side double gates to extra parking.
- Gated and walled for utmost privacy and tranquility.
- Wheelchair access through front terrace entrance.
- Ceiling fans * some air conditioning * 3 Phase Power * security grilles.
- Excellent transport, shops, schools and childcare.
- Stroll to some of Coorparoo's finest dining.
- 27m frontage (on 2 lots) allowing access to build a second residence (subject to BCC approval).
- Retreat to tranquil gardens.
Bring the family and love the lifestyle!!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
See all features
1,163m² / 0.29 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.