Location is the Key
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Inner city living is in demand... combined with the charm of this enchanting Queenslander near the new Busway. Perfectly positioned between Stones Corner and Coorparoo Junction with all the future city fringe redevelopment plans and all that it offers. You will love the original detail... beautiful ornate domed plaster ceilings, stained glass French doors, bay windows and wide polished floors.
- Private and tranquil rear deck with leafy tree top outlook to Mt Coot-tha.
- 2 bedrooms/ 2 sleepouts (3rd bedroom and office, dressing room or nursery).
- Front entry/ reading room leads to lounge dining rooms through kitchen to rear deck.
- All major work is impeccably finished for time poor busy professionals and young couples.
- Art Deco kitchen and light fittings.
- Reverse cycle airconditioning, insulation, security system & lighting.
- Solar power with rebates provides low energy living.
- Excellent restaurants, cafes, delicatessens, business and shopping all close by.
- 4km to CBD plus good access to North and South Coast highways.
- Affordable city chic.
Nothing to do but move in or take the next step, build underneath, trim the trees and get million dollar views of the valley below.
Interstate business move forces sale!!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Pay TV Access
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.