Central Convenience… Budget Buying!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
One of only eight in the complex, this very presentable light-filled apartment would be just perfect for an investor or first home buyer with Coorparoo's many amenities mostly within walking distance, and the CBD less than 10 minutes drive; this is LOCATION with a capital L.
Complete with two bedrooms, one bathroom, open plan living flowing out to balcony, modern kitchen, internal laundry; it is compact, comfortable, clean and fresh! Features include: polished timber floors in living area, security screens, air-conditioning in living, built-in robes in bedrooms, blinds, dishwasher, and neutral colour scheme.
Low maintenance, there will be nothing to do once you enter your apartment, except to relax cook up an appetising meal, chill the drinks and sit out on your balcony and enjoy! When you want to eat out, you'll be spoilt for choice with so many of Coorparoo's boutique dining establishments within walking distance, and Stone's Corner just two kilometres away; or hop on a bus or train and head into the city for a night out...it's a wonderful lifestyle location.
Whether a first home buyer or investor, Coorparoo is a savvy location to purchase property undergoing a massive renaissance at present with the multi-billion dollar Coorparoo Square attracting much interest and excitement, as well as investment in additional infrastructure. Property owners in Coorparoo will be the major beneficiaries from this influx of development; attracting more people here to live and to work.
Investor owner of a decade has made firm decision to sell and will listen to market to secure a sale today; there's no time to ponder for long, you need to act or it will be gone!
Features Include :-
• Investor/1st home buyer special...cracking location!
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan living/dining;
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher & s/steel oven;
• Timber floors plus air-conditioning in lounge;
• Front balcony to relax on, single car parking;
• Low body corporate, only 8 in established complex;
• Very presentable, no money needing to be spent;
• Walk to: transport, dining, shops, Coorparoo Square;
• Less than 6kms to CBD convenience is a key;
• Investor owner ready to sign contract today;
• Priced to sell immediately...urgent action needed!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.