Spacious, Functional and So Convenient
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located on the top floor in a small complex with sparkling city views for fireworks displays, this wonderful unit offers space and quiet private living at the rear of the building. Two enclosed balconies flowing from the open lounge and dining create an even greater living zone bright and sunny throughout with an easterly aspect to capture the breezes but also cosy winter sun.
* Spacious open plan living.
* Generous master bedroom and double 2nd bedroom both built in.
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Neat bathroom (bathtub & shower recess) and separate toilet
* Very well maintained with secure separate entry and no common walls
* Single lock up garage with laundry and ample storage
* Only 5 kilometres from the CBD, Coorparoo enjoys the envy of many Brisbane suburbs with its ultra convenience via train and excellent bus transport.
* With all the benefits of living so close to everything and the new Coorparoo development this unit offers safe and strong capital growth for the astute investor.
The unit lends itself to a modest upgrade to capture stronger rental return.
* Current rental with secure tenants $345/ week.
* BCC Rates $313.58/ quarter.
* Low body corporate fees $494/ quarter including sinking fund.
*Close to BCC Busway for excellent express bus services to CBD, Queensland University Campus and beyond, walk to Coorparoo train station, close to sports fields and parks for exercise and recreation.
* Ideally placed close to Coorparoo Junction for excellent groceries and shopping with Woolworths and Coles, and Aldi coming soon plus popular local cafes for time out with friends.
* Minutes to new 'Coorparoo Square' development that will include 10 cinema Dendy complex, cafes, chic bars and dining plus market square, stage one set for completion end 2016.
* Cycle to work via bikeway to Southbank and CBD for stress free commute.
Don't procrastinate.. Secure your investment today!!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.