One for the Astute Investor
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
On the top floor at the rear of a solid cavity brick complex with two-street access this 2 bedroom unit offers a beautiful easterly aspect capturing the early morning sun and cooling bay breezes. Stroll down to the Bowies Flat Wetland with the boardwalk winding around with deck shelters and picnic tables to see the ducks and wildlife - a lovely little calm hideaway retreat and a charming spot to relax and unwind.
* Privacy is assured with no common walls and the unit offers 2 double bedrooms 1 bathroom & 1 or 2 small car accommodation with extra storage.
* 2-street access so no rear neighbours.
* Lounge opens out to the eastern full length balcony high with a view over the suburb ideal for a morning coffee before the day begins.
* A park and green space at the end of the street next to bakery plus popular Martha Street boutique coffee, deli, restaurants, beauty and gift shops.
*Centrally located between several shopping and dining options with easy access to the north and south freeways.
*Walk to excellent express and local bus services to CBD, Queensland University Campus and beyond and a choice of excellent grocery shopping, close to Coorparoo train station to park and ride plus bikeway to cycle.
* Wonderful growth potential with the new major Coorparoo Square development at Coorparoo Junction with stage one under construction due for completion end 2016, that will include a 10 theatre Dendy cinema, cafes, chic bars, dining and market place.
* A huge opportunity exists for the clever investor.. Current long term tenant loves living here and would like to stay.
* Current rental $335/ week.
* BCC Rates $313.52/ quarter * Body Corporate fees $509/ quarter.
* Current investor is liquidating so a great opportunity to extend your portfolio.
If you are at the beginning of your investment in real estate what better place to start!!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.