Owners Want Immediate Sale!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Low $300'000s buyers must inspect.. Don't miss this chance to live in the heart of the action in Coorparoo Central and all it has to offer. Freshly renovated with stylish neutral colours, new timber floors and blinds this 2 bedroom unit is quietly situated on the top floor at the rear of the complex with leafy views and a NE aspect for summer Bay breezes.. Vacant and ready to occupy now.
- Light and airy airconditioned open plan living/dining opening to a breezy covered balcony and serviced by eat in kitchen with dishwasher, ample storage and bench space.
- 2 built in bedrooms; 2nd bedroom ideal for visitors, child or private office.
- Generous bathroom with bath for soaking the stresses of the day away.
- Single remote entry garage with laundry.
- Situated at the rear of this well maintained complex and separated by a stairwell with no common walls for peaceful living.
- Great addition to your investment portfolio with current rent appraisal of $340- $370/ week.
- Acres of parkland for exercise and relaxation nearby.. Stroll to major walking tracks, bikeway & sporting fields.
- Serviced by a choice of bus services including express bus BUZ services to the City centre, UQ Campus, Carindale and beyond * Short walk to Coorparoo train station.
- Cycle to work via the bikeway to Southbank and CBD.
- Ideally placed so close to Coorparoo Junction for a choice of quality cafes, excellent groceries and convenience shopping including Woolworths, Coles and Aldi.
- 'Coorparoo Square' development including 10 screen Dendy cinema, dining, Irish Pub and market square for fun and recreation is close to completion and just at the end of the street.
- Within desirable Coorparoo State Primary catchment.
- BCC Rates $374.63/ quarter; Body Corporate Fees $664.07(tbc) / quarter, including sinking (approximate).
Don't miss the opportunity to secure your place in this vibrant area at a budget price!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.