First home buyers take note.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set on a fully fenced and secure 700 m2 block in a quite location and convenient to the M1 this home is a perfect start on the property ladder for the first home buyer.
Just a short stroll to local parks and sporting grounds and just minutes' walk to John Paul College and in the Daisy Hill State School catchment. Convenient to major shopping centres and the Logan hospital and less than 10 minutes' walk to bus way into the C.B.D.
- Open plan lounge, Dining and kitchen flowing onto alfresco entertaining area
- Separate air-conditioned 2nd living/games room with bar leading onto front enclosed courtyard
- Double lock up garage with storage space and remote entry
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes (two in master).
- Insulated ceiling and ceiling fans to all living spaces and bedrooms
- Side access perfect for boat or caravan accommodation
- Space for future pool both to the rear and front of property
- Large fenced 700 m2 block with shed
- For the astute investor a rental return of $410 to $440 per week.
A fantastic opportunity awaits. For further information please contact Mel Christie.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.