- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in this quality location on a generous 663m2 (15m front) ready to move straight in or a great opportunity for further improvement... Inner City living is in high demand and this lovely twin gabled Queenslander offers loads of charm and space to move. Character laden from the front entry sitting room through the generous arched lounge/dining rooms with 10+ foot ceilings, VJs, fretwork and lovely polished 6" Honey Pine floorboards with the opportunity to add a rear deck to overlook the spacious leafy garden for children to play.
* 3 bedrooms with study/nursery adjoining the main bedroom, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets.
* 2 car accommodation.
* Potential to build under, lift if desired with possibility to capture city views.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboards.
* Huge backyard to add a deck, entertaining area, pool
* Live in now with comfort and create your dream home when you are ready!
* Wide side access for your car, boat, trailer, caravan
* An abundance of storage space.
* Outstanding location near excellent transport and a short walk to Greenslopes Shopping Mall, close to the quality Super IGA Marketplace covering the complete spectrum of living needs and 'open all hours' as well as the Rock'n'Roll Markets.. a superb offering for families and entertainers.
* Close to a selection of schools, Greenslopes Private Hospital, doctors, dentists, sports grounds and parks.
* A few minutes' drive to Stones Corner Shopping and business centre and Coorparoo Junction with all the future city fringe redevelopment plans and all that it offers.
* Short walk to express city bus service; SE freeway to City and the South Coast a few minutes from your door; cycle via Bikeway to the CBD.
What a great place to live! Inner city properties on large land are in high demand, with short supply. Take action NOW as this property won't last long. Precious memories begin here...
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
663m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.